Beauty Supply Shops in Toronto


You need to pick up some beauty products but don’t know where to go in Toronto? You want to spend your money wisely and feel like a valued customer?

Here are some of my favourite places to find the stuff that you need.




I’m pretty loyal to the location near Warden and Eglinton. The ladies working there are fabulous, knowledgeable and helpful. Ask for Corina, after chatting with her, I always leave with a new beauty tip.

In general, Sally Beauty supply has excellent prices and offer an additional discount for Sally Beauty Club members.  I always find exactly what I’m looking for and if I don’t find it there, I also check out…

Cosmetic World

Cosmetic World carries every beauty product you can think of. This massive beauty supply store has been in operation for about 30 years. The staff are nice but very busy. The prices are comparable to other beauty supply shops, however, I've been told that there are cheaper places to buy things like hair (for extensions and weaves).

There’s a special hair tools section with a good variety of brands. You can consult with staff and even try out some to find what works best for you.

I highly recommend that you know what you're looking for before you enter the store. The selection of products and size of the store can be overwhelming. If you're not prepared, you could leave with items you don't need.

This store is on the east side of Yonge Street, about two three blocks south of Bloor Street.

Toronto Beauty and Barber Supply(TBBS)

TBBS offers hair and beauty products at pretty good prices. The employees are pretty knowledgeable and will share beauty tips with you. I love this store for its availability of travel-sized products and they offer samples with most of my purchases.

This store has been around for as long as I can remember.

Sephora


My favourite location is in the Eaton Centre. It’s always fun to go in, even if you’re not looking to purchase anything.  There are new products to discover every time.

Have a beauty problem, that needs resolving?  Someone in the store will have the answer.  They can show you how to enhance your look without breaking your pocket. The experts are patient, not pushy.

The best thing about Sephora is that they give you samples of almost anything.


Don’t forget about the regulars like Walmart, Rexall and Shoppers that sell the everyday essentials for your daily beauty routine.

Tell me where you buy your beauty supplies and I'll add it to this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parkas for Winter for Toronto. - 2015

Mixtina Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Curry Chicken by the Wendenator