Easy Chicken Tacos - 3 Ingredients

Chicken Tacos - Eating On a Dime

This is the best recipe for a Saturday. Put your ingredients in, go enjoy your Saturday, and dinner will be ready when you're done having fun.
I heard about this recipe from a colleague in the lunch room at work. It is made using 3 ingredients, that's it! My family loved it.

At about 11:00 am on a Saturday, I put about a tablespoon of olive oil in my slow-cooker. Then I threw in 6 chicken breasts. I added a jar of President's Choice Extra Chunky Salsataco seasoning (I used Old El Paso), put the lid on, and set my slow-cooker to cook for 4 hours and walked away. It was ready by 3:00 pm. Super

This meal is fun, especially because everyone gets to make their tacos using the toppings they like. I usually put out some sour cream, salsa, grated old cheddar cheese, finely chopped cucumbers, chopped green and red peppers, chopped onions, and guacamole.


Here's another easy-to-follow chicken taco recipe I found at Eating on a Dime.

Ingredients
  • 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 cup of salsa (we used picante)
  • 1 Tablespoons of Taco Seasoning (we used homemade)
Instructions
  1. In a crockpot, place chicken breasts (frozen) in the bottom
  2. Sprinkle with the seasoning.
  3. Top with the salsa
  4. Cook on low for 6 hours, or high for 3 hours.
  5. Shred the chicken and serve with your favorite taco toppings

Ciao for now,

Wendenator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parkas for Winter for Toronto. - 2015

Mixtina Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Curry Chicken by the Wendenator