Strong & Silky Hair with ORS Hair Mayonnnaise



I'm not even half way through my first jar of Hair Mayonnaise by ORS and my hair is back to life. Although I already had a great hair routine going, this hair mayo has improved it. My hair is strong, easy to comb through, extra movement and feels super silky.


Manufacturer Claims:

"An intensive conditioning treatment that moisturizes and strengthens damaged and over-processed hair from within the hair shaft.

ORS™ Hair Mayonnaise is a great rich crème conditioning treatment of whole egg protein, olive oil, soybeans, safflower oil, wheat germ oil, and nettle for everyone who wants to maintain healthy, vibrant hair."

Benefits

  • Bathes each strand of hair in a rich blend of vitamins
  • Moisturizes hair
  • Strengthens hair
  • Aids in reversing shedding and hair loss due to damaged or over processed hair
  • Contains, proteins, vitamins and minerals
  • Contains a powerful anti-oxidant


Wendenator's Review:

I haven't tried going curly with this product yet but my blowout results have been excellent. The one thing I should mention is that because this product is very rich, you need to make sure you take the time to rinse it out. I should also tell you that I also use ORS Hair Mayonnaise because my hair needs all the help it can get.

As I've mentioned in an earlier blog, my hair is pretty thick and curly and it usually takes about an hour to blow dry. Now I can blow dry in about 15 to 20 minutes and there is no need to tie it down or wrap it for smoothing. 

The amazing part is how well this treatment protects my hair from the flat iron. For extra protection, I recommend using Silk Elements, Heat Protection Spray before using a flat iron. The end result, as you can see from the pic above is smooth, silky, beautiful hair...and a ton of compliments.

Try it and let me know what you think!

Ciao for now!

Wendenator

Update:

Since writing this blog, I've used this treatment to revive my curls. The key is to apply to your hair when it's damp, cover your hair with a plastic cap, and then sit under the dryer for 10 minutes.

Your hair will be silky and smooth for days.

By the way, I rotate between Cantu and ORS. Cantu for the moisture, ORS for the protein.

Ciao again!

Comments

  1. Awesome work! That is quite appreciated. I hope you’ll get more success.ombre vs balayage

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Popular posts from this blog

Parkas for Winter for Toronto. - 2015

Mixtina Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Curry Chicken by the Wendenator