Yummy Lemon Squares - Tested

By Danielle Tsi (Flickr: Lemon Squares) CCBY-SA 2.0 

It's impossible to have just one these lemon squares. I've made this recipe many times. It's my go-to recipe for lemon squares because it's easy and fast. You'll get lots of kudos for bringing it to your next bake sale or potluck.

Once Upon a Chef has my favorite recipe for Lemon Squares. Most of the recipes for Lemon Squares are pretty much the same but there's something about this one that separates it from the rest. Perhaps, it's the step by step instructions including photos for each of those steps really helped me to make sure I was on the right track. For example, the fact that the recipe calls for confectioner's sugar instead of granulated sugar speeds up the mixing time.

These lemon squares are delicious! You've got to try this recipe.

Wendy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixtina Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Parkas for Winter for Toronto. - 2015

Curry Chicken by the Wendenator