Cantu Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream




Do you have dry, damaged hair? Cantu leave in conditioning repair cream will definitely do the trick.
Cantu  will improve the strength of your hair, leaving you with more hair on your head and less on your bathroom counter.  It will also give your hair the armor it needs to deal with the damage from daily styling.

If you don't believe me just do a search on the net, I have yet to come across a bad review for Cantu.

Manufacturer's Claim

Formulated for severely damaged, dry or coarse hair and made with pure shea butter, Cantu Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream stops and mends hair breakage while leaving hair soft, shiny, and manageable.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Laneth 15, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Steareth 2, Lanolin, Steareth 20, Dimethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, Panthenol, Benzophenone 3, BHA, BHT, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil (Corn), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Collagen, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum) (parfum)

My Review

The first time I used Cantu, I like it right away. My hair had recently become very dry and I knew it needed moisture and hydration.  It was recommended to me at the the hair supply store when I was looking for an intense treatment for my hair. It was the summer and I was looking for something that
could hydrate and define my natural curls

Thermal protection and frizz control are the key benefits of this treatment. The end result makes me look like I spend a lot of time and money in a salon.

I recommend this product for:
  • coarse, thick, dry or damaged hair...too heavy for thin hair,
  • relaxed hair and natural hair
  • transitioning from relaxed to natural hair because it protects the point of the hair shaft where the natural hair meets the relaxed hair
Like I said, there are a ton of reviews on this and other Cantu products. Try it out an let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Wendy 
The Wendenator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixtina Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Parkas for Winter for Toronto. - 2015

Curry Chicken by the Wendenator