Kardashian Beauty Hair Black Seed Dry Oil Review



The Kardashian sisters have done it again! Khloé, Kourtney and Kim have launched a hair care line and if the rest of the products are as good as the Beauty Hair Black Seed Dry Oil, they're worth a try.


Manufacturer's Claim

"A nutrient rich treatment and styling aid that rejuvenates and nourishes hair so it appears strong, thick, smooth and gloriously shiny.

This ultra-light formula is easily absorbed, instantly nourishing and smooth’s hair leaving no residue behind."

Ingredients

The site lists two "proprietary" ingredients; black seek oil and silk protein.

Here's a list of the rest of the ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Silk, Phenoxyethanol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Yellow 11, and Red 17.

My Review

My hair has been through a lot of coloring and heat so it's usually dry. This product delivers the shine I want and doesn't weigh it down.

This oil is a rich treatment that fits in beautifully with the styling process. It nourishes and rejuvenates my damp hair immediately after I put it in. It helps the brush to glide right through the tangles and helps to give you a smooth finish after a blow out. I also noticed how well my flat iron slid right through my hair leaving it soft and smooth with a ton of movement. I was impressed from the first time I tried it.

After reading an article where Kim Kardashian said she used the oil on her skin for the nude cover on Paper magazine, I tried it on my legs. Very impressive. It made my legs smooth with a sexy glow.

Usually, due to the lack of abundance of samples in the beauty market, I'm compelled to gamble when I try new products. I got lucky with this one. My mom gave me a sample given to her by her hairstylist. It didn't take long before I decided it was time for me to buy my own bottle.

If you try it, I'd love to hear what you think.

The Wendenator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parkas for Winter for Toronto. - 2015

Mixtina Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Curry Chicken by the Wendenator