Skip to main content

2016 Birthday Gift from Sephora

Sephora.com

I absolutely loved my 2015 birthday gift from Sephora so I couldn't wait to see what they'd be offering for 2016.



Sephora offers two choices for 2016. If you're a Sephora Beauty Insider member, you can pick between two mini sets from Fresh or Marc Jacob's line after your birthday. I've already picked up my gift for 2016 but the decision between the two was no easy task.
Photo: Sephora.com

One of the mini sets is a combination of  Fresh products, Soy Face Cleanser and Rose Face Mask.

Sephora touts Fresh Soy Face Cleanser as one of its bestselling cleansers that "instantly whisks away impurities and makeup-even mascara..." and Rose Face Mask as a mask "infused with real rose petals, pure rosewater, and a smart algae that delivers optimum moisture".

Fresh is known for their art of "mixing beauty rituals with modern technology" and makes an assortment of high quality products for your hair and body.

Online reviews rave about both the cleanser and the mask. Reviewers also mentioned that they saw a significant improvement in the look and feel of their skin. Some described the cleanser as having a strong scent that may not work for those of you with super sensitive noses.


Image: Sephora.com

For my birthday gift, I selected the Marc Jacobs gift set which includes Le Marc Lip Creme Lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang #216 (rosy tone) and Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacquer #42 (black). This waterproof eyeliner goes on beautifully and it doesn't seem to smudge at all. The lipstick is hydrating, goes on like velvet and lasts pretty long my lips.

Marc Jacobs has used his knowledge in enhancing the beauty of a woman and developed a makeup line with excellent reviews, making it one of the best.

A big thank you to Sephora for thinking for the show of customer appreciation.  I love my 2016 gift and I'm still using my 2015 gift (Nars lipstick pencils).

If you're not a Sephora Beauty Insider, I strongly suggest you sign up right away. It's one of the better reward programs.




Comments